Every studio is different, but they all have rules on etiquette. Here's some of ours!
- No cell phones in the studio.
- No perfumes or scented body cremes.
- Please keep your chatter to a minimum and at a low decibel level. Some students like to decompress on their mats before class.
- No shoes in the studio.
- If you use one of the studio mats please wipe it down with one of our disinfectant wipes and hang it up to dry.
- For your own well being, it's best not to eat a large meal before you come to yoga.
- If you're sick, please do not come to class. We want you to get better and we really don't want to get sick!
- If you bring water into the studio, it must be in a sealed container. No open cups of liquid. The radiant heat layer under our floors is liquid averse!
- Arrive a few minutes early to get set up. We lock the doors once class starts and we want to start on time!
- Let your teacher know before class if you have any injuries or concerns. She/he wants you to have a quality experience!
- If you have to leave early, let your teacher know before class and do so quietly. No worries – we've all been in this position.
- Let your teacher know if you enjoy her/his class. They love feedback!
- Enjoy your yoga experience. It's your practice; do what's right for you!
- Don't be afraid to ask for help with challenging positions. All questions are good ones.